RcloneView Copy Google Photos to Koofr cloud always ends with "Completed - no changes detected"

Issue is as stated in my subject line.

I’m new to RcloneView.
I followed the RcloneView instructions and created my custom client_id for the RcloneView desktop app at Google Cloud API Console.
In RcloneView I created a remote for Google Photos and a remote for Koofr.
For the Google Photos remote I used my custom client_id credentials.
I created a Copy task from Google Photos to Koofr.
At step 2 “Configure Storage”, I have tried running the task with every Google Photos folder path offered by RCcloneView:
media, media\all, media\by-day, media\by-month, media\by=year
When I run the Copy task, it executes and completes “successfully” (green bar under progress), but it always reports “"Completed - no changes detected”.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this behavior, and is there a fix? Am I missing something?

Thank you for any and all help.